26 November 2006

Thanksgiving 2006


Thomas got the apples peeled up for the pie...what a helper

Don't Thomas and Dale look excited to have their picture taken?? :)

My mashed potatoes and apple pie

Getting ready for the big meal

Check out the cheese tray

This was my third Thanksgiving with the Robertson parents and Thomas. The first year, I contributed nothing to the preparation of the meal. Last year I made a pie and mashed potatoes. This year I made the same thing, but added a cheese and cracker platter for an appetizer. The cheese was really good- I bought brie and gouda and a cheese ball. It was a delicious meal. Linda made this cranberry and orange relish that I really love and that kind of made the day for me. Well, nothing else to report really. It was an average thanksgiving as far as things go. I wonder where we will be next year for Thanksgiving? Maybe in the same apartment, or maybe somewhere else... life is exciting like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your food looks good. I think we made the same pie. Kimm St. Pierre's?

Natalie

Thomas said...

fo sho! not only is it the most tasty pie in the world- it is super easy to make- my kind of pie!

Thomas said...

why does my blogger name say "Thomas"? I will have to fix that.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

What a little Martha you have become. In a few years you will be ready to do the entire meal by yourself at the rate you are going!