10 December 2006

Home sick on sunday

Here are some random thoughts I have been having today as I lay around sick with a cold that I have been trying to ignore:

1. Photo Booth by Apple can provide Thomas and I with hours of entertainment:









2. Below is a photo of me on my 22 birthday- June 12, 2006. I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time- will my body ever be normal again? I guess you don't know what you got 'til it's gone. My dad always tells me, :you'll never look better then you do now so enjoy it.." This statement always bugged me- but I think pictures like this illustrate his point. Gosh, I hope his statement isn't true now... surely a large pregnant belly and body parts to match aren't the best I'll ever look. Ok, I'm done obsessing over this...for today.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE those pictures of you and Thomas. I would have a lot of fun with those also. Don't worry- you will look better than you do right now, but you will never look as good PREGNANT as you do right now. That first pregnancy is so nice like that. I hope you are feeling better today.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, staying home and resting yesterday was the best thing I have done for my self in a while. I feel 97% better today!

Anonymous said...

can i get a whuh whuh, yikes! hot stuff---and then scary stuff (project photo booth). and then hot stuff again. sure, that picture of you on your 22nd birthday is impressive (killer body), but then again, so is that picture of you with your belly revealed (killer pregnant body)--and although your pregnant body will never feel as sexy as your normal body, you can get away with sexier poses with your pregnant body, like showing your belly off. eh? how do you like that logic?

Stephanie said...

You are so nice to me- maybe that is why we are bff...why am I so cheesy? But you are!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you looked quite fetching on your 22nd birthday and if you work at it, you will look that great after the baby. The other pictures were scary, especially the one of Thomas looking like Michael Jackson!