02 December 2006

Oh and one more thing



Our friend Marina Miller is a really gifted photographer and she took some pregnancy photos of Thomas and I- here are two she just sent me. The one where we are smooching (oh yeah) has some graffiti in the background that says "Imagine" on it- Marina pointed that out when she sent them to me- awesome. Not all the photos we took have my belly hanging out- just some. We will probably send out a photo where the belly is covered for our Christmas card photos. I realize that not everyone enjoys seeing a belly- but I love it! I think it is part of the miracle of life.

5 comments:

Roeckers said...

I love the first photo. If I had a cute belly like that I might think of hanging it up in the baby's room. (But mine no longer looks so pretty) :)

I am not a fan of belly photos, personally, but if you have a cute photo use it. Who cares what others think!

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo of the heart shape over the stomach. Very cute. Can't wait to meet this little boy of yours in just a few months!

Natalie said...

You are a brave girl Steph- posting belly photos and all... Your belly is still cute though. It is crazy seeing my little sister pregnant!

laura said...

I absolutely love belly photos- and these are adorable. You're so smart to do these on your first pregnancy. I wish I would have. This time around it was a disaster from start to finish. Also- I saw that you were naming your baby Ambrose- did you know Ambrose Tuwun in HI?? Great guy from Yap(Micronesia)- just wondering.

Stephanie said...

Thanks! No, I didn't know that Ambrose. Thomas knew one from a while ago when he visited a friend on the mainland. He just liked it ever since then and since we couldn't think of any boys names he brought it up as his favorite. I had never heard it before but I loved it so we decided to roll with that name. :) After seeing some photos of Britt's new baby I am really anxious to have my little boy too!