20 June 2007

a whole buncha photos

Jump!
we made a treaure hunt for madison, zac, and jason one day in bakersfield

sassy
pretending to not want my photo taken

Good Morning!
ambrose at the greene's house

the childern of cousins
with some second cousins- caleb 7 months, ambrose 3 months, rainey 5 months (all about the same size!)

Laugh
melissa and me- finally a reunion!

Cousins
cousins! ambrose and isaac greene

Hill Girls
a photo of a photo: gran hill and my mama on the right

Peering out
ambrose loved to look out the window on the plane ride home

Overhead
Picnic time: Tayson and Camden Whetton, Evelyn Brown, and Ambrose Robertson chill on a blanket

Hi
sweet chicken and mama at uncle tim and aunt amy's house

Melissa
melissa drives us to lunch

Bennett
bennett greene strikes a pose

Happy Birthday
23rd birthday cake

Melissa
melissa and ambrose, a love that will last forever

Playing
great grandma olson is fun to talk to and play with

Me
thomas is cute

Getting ready to swim
get that swim suit body in no time!

Hill Family
another photo of my mama's family and guess who got to be front and center

Generations
gran hill, mom, papel, thomas, me, and chub face

Cheeks
fat lips

Lined up
my mom and her sisters all lined up

With Grampa
grandpa hawkins (papel), great grandpa hawkins, amby, and thomas

sneak
oh just me

Early
ambrose and mama asleep

Cousins
julie amelia!

Isaac
cute isaac!

Hawkins/Robertsons
mis padres, mihijo, y yo

Baby eyes
beautiful blues

front room
gideon, darius, and us at the robertsons

Great Grandma
great grandma and the boy

Baby picture
6 month old thomas... or is it future 6 month old ambrose?

The Carls
great grandpa carl and ambrose carl

Trio
the greene boys

Friends
evelyn practicing for when her baby brother arrives- go to sleep little baby

Moning time
good morning- how did you get in here?

At the Getty
museum time in LA

Entertained
he loves the aquarium grandma hawkins gave him

More
hey babies!

Backseat
happy first fathers day thomas! you are the best. thanks for all these photos.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute blog...I love all of the photos...it is so fun to see what you are up to these days. You have the cutest little family...I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

i really do love you guys so much. i'm so glad you're back, and those photos were such a dream come true---i kept thinking they would end, and my heart soared a little more with each additional photo...

The Dillinghams said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun time. It's always hard for me to leave family, but getting home is good too.

star said...

I love all the pictures! They are great! It looks like you had lots of fun. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

boo face mcjones said...

i already wrote far more than anyone would wish on your pics on facebook, but i'm excited to see more recent photos posted. please tell thomas that i find him to be amazing (photographically speaking, of course).

Ali said...

you never will get tired of hearing this so I am going to type it again... your baby is so cute. I wish I had been in Utah to introduce him to my little trouble maker. I feel old fashioned all of the sudden as I use that term 'trouble maker'... ugh. I am a loser. Anyway - i love the pictures and couldn't help but laugh at the "good morning - hey how did you get in here" picture.

Ashley said...

Those pictures are all so cute. They made me miss all my little boys and Madison so much.

Luisa said...

That was fun looking at all those pics...what a cute fam you guys all have.

melissa said...

i love the one of you in the side mirror, of, i think, my car. plus, it's nice of you to lie to all these people and say that ambrose loves me. he's frightened by me.

seriously, i loved seeing you. i was so lucky! and you and thomas and ambrose were such a stephanie joy to hang out with. i wish we could do it daily.