12 July 2007

Good Morning Child

Hi all. Thomas here.

Morning Baby
Took this photo this morning and converted it to black and white.

Ambrose was very sweet today. He slept through the night, had a cheerful morning. In the afternoon we dragged him all over the island with us as we took care of some business for my new job. What job you say? I am a case manager for North Shore Mental Health, a stressful job, but I am looking forward to getting into the swing of it.


In closing I thought I'd leave you with this picture, which was taken from our window yesterday:
The Sun Cloud

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ambrose is so sweet. Congratulations on your job Thomas.

melissa said...

yay, thomas, you're employed! now that beautiful baby will have a chance at real happiness and won't have to worry about starvation. i'm so excited.

Roeckers said...

CONGRATS!!! Very exciting news.

Very sweet little man!