21 August 2007

big days


5 month wonder


he's had enough...


3 bunches of flowers- what a guy


they are cooler than cool

A certain little chub turned 5 months on Sunday and he was both happy and sad about that. He actually loves that little chair of grandma's but was over it by time dad got the camera to capture the cute moment.

Then on Monday, Thomas and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! He brought me a bunch of awesome flowers that morning (he had to work a little in the morning, but came right home after to spend the day with us) and then we ordered pizza for a family picnic at home and then we relaxed until it was time to head out for the evening. We had planned to do the whole dinner and a movie thing in Mililani (grandma was kind enough to babysit), but there was a big traffic jam/ accident and we ended up missing the movie (Thomas said the movie was a surprise and when I found out what it was after the fact I was so irritated with the traffic- we were going to see Becoming Jane! AH! I am heartbroken- stupid stupid car accident) so we headed back to Haleiwa to eat Thai food there and then rented movies at Foodland in Laie. It was really fun to walk in to my in-laws home and see Ambrose happy and relaxed- drinking a bottle in his grandma's arms. So, our little family of three headed upstairs to watch The Queen (well, I finished it alone- two boys who will remain nameless fell asleep on me!) to finish off the night. I loved that movie by the way. Overall it has been a great couple of days and we are feeling excited about the future as a family.

6 comments:

boo face mcjones said...

my thought process as i looked at the second pic of little ambrose:
look at that face! LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS!!!
i also loved the queen, and was glad to hear similar feedback. happy anniversary! and happy five months of life to ambrose!

star said...

Happy Anniversary My Friend Stephanie! It is amazing how fast the time goes! Jeff and I will celebrate 3 years in December and we can hardly believe it. I am so glad that you are enjoying life. I am also so sorry about missing the movie! Jeff took me on a surprise date tonight to see Becoming Jane. What great husbands we have! You will just have to see it another time!

melissa said...

heartfelt congratulations on those two milestones. timestones.

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary Thomas and STeph! Ambrose is so precious.

Maylin said...

I don't miss the traffic jams, but I do miss those other places you talked about! Congrats on 3 years. Brad and I hit 4 tomorrow! I adore Ambrose and his thighs and all of the pictures of him...there can never be too many pictures!

Ashley said...

Congrats on three years! Thomas and Ambrose I understand I slept through The Queen also.