05 August 2007

last minute photos

The Whites leave this evening so we all headed over to the temple after church to take some last day photos before they go. We have had a lot of fun playing, and reading, and hiking, and beaching, and just being with them.

Last night Scott and Shauna took Dale & Linda and Me, Thomas and Ambrose to Haleiwa Joes for dinner and it was so good. We are sad to see them go, but happy for the fun we had with them while they were here.

Ignore the extreme wind in the photos- but here are a few shots of our little family at the temple today. Thank you to Aunty Ashley and Aunty Brittany for the cute Ambrose outfit that I am glad I got out today (it's a 6 monther) because it looks like it may be one of the few times he can wear it before he busts out of yet another size, cute little beast. :)


5 comments:

star said...

I love the pictures! It is SO blue and green there! I miss that so much about Hawaii. Nothing quite compares.

melissa said...

whenever i'm totally bored of looking at all the same old posts, you come through with a new one. merci.

Natalie said...

Great pictures! Ambrose is such a cute little creature. I already think about Hawaii daily, but I really forgot how beautiful it is there!

kimball said...

Ambrose looks so angelic in front of the temple. So do the parents.

bettyjh said...

Sweet pictures. I thought again of how thin you are looking and then it struck me that for every pound you are losing, Ambrose is gaining it. Oh the marvels of nursing a baby!