13 August 2007

Nat tagged me

Yourself: affectionate
Your partner: creative
Your hair: ponytail
Your mother: driven
Your father: hero
Favorite item: computer
Dream last night: nostalgic
Favorite drink: water
Dream car: Volkswagen
Dream home: any home, ours, paid for (sorry that was more than one word)
The room you are in: studio apartment
Your fear: snakes
Where you want to be in 10 years: established
Who you hung out with last night: thomas & ambrose
You're not: left-brained
One of your wish list items: house
The last thing you did: nursed the boy
You are wearing: pjs
Your favorite weather: fall
Your favorite book: several
Last thing you ate: ice cream (for breakfast?! yeah, what of it. :) )
Your life: to-do list
Your mood: optimistic
Your best friend: Thomas
What are you thinking about right now: avoiding all the stuff I have to get done
Your car: Optima
What are you doing at the moment: avoiding
Relationship status: married
What is on your tv: Season 3 of The Office recorded
When is the last time you laughed: this morning with the boy- he's a happy sweet chicken

I chose to Tag my parents (that means you have to do a new blog!) :) and Chrissy R. and Melissa S. if they want.

11 comments:

melissa said...

ok i'll do it later.

kimball said...

We'll see after I get home.

Stephanie said...

yahoo to both of you!

Ashley said...

I'm not your best friend?

Thomas said...

If it makes you feel any better ashley, I'll list you as my best friend if I ever do this survey.

Stephanie said...

ash- your my best female friend... i guess the survey didnt specify...

melissa said...

i did it. but i can't post it on my blog. for some reason i just can't. want me to email it to you?

Stephanie said...

haha- whatever you want...

Ashley said...

Thanks Thomas I am looking forward to it.

Ali said...

what flavor of ice cream was it?

Stephanie said...

I cant remember the specific name because I polished it off this morning and threw the carton away- but it had peanut butter and caramel and chocolate... so it was loaded with deliciousness! :)