27 October 2007

3 habits/little known facts

i've been tagged by maylin to list the above subject about myself and then tag three others:

1. i am terrified of a gecko jumping on me which is a problem in hawaii. in fact, when i was pregnant a baby one jumped on my belly and i nearly lost my mind. also, yesterday in the kitchen i felt a squish under my foot and (thinking it was just some stray food item i neglected to clean up or something) i didnt really look until a minute later when i realized i had just murdered the baby gecko that lives under our fridge. happy halloween you filthy little wriggly thing.

2. me and thomas are both 4th children and so are both of my parents. it's a boring but absolutely true fact.

3. i have a habit of reading approximately four books at the same time. starting one, loving it, but being excited by another, getting curious with a third...etc. until i realize that i am reading too many at once and i buckle down and finish at least one. current list: franz kafka (a collection of all his work), what to expect in the first year (an on-going read for obvious reasons), in fact (a collection of the best creative nonfiction), and the adventures of huckleberry finn (why not?).



i wish to tag: ashley hawkins, echo allred, and starlyn wiley if they want.

8 comments:

melissa said...

ok, i get the ambrose pictures most of the time, but this one was about you. come on, show us your pretty face once in a while.

melissa said...

he is freakishly cute though. it's absurd.

Stephanie said...

i know, but i didnt have a photo of myself looking tagged and surprised so i thought that one would do the trick. i'll have to get a photo or two taken of me. every time thomas takes one i think i look like a witch with poor eye sight. the glasses have got to go, but the long dark hair is just inevitable.

Melissa said...

"happy Halloween you filthy little wriggly thing." haha-- your funny.

Ali said...

Andrew and I are also the number fours in our family. Moment of silence as a tear falls down my cheek.

Maylin said...

You can send the geckos my way because I miss those little guys--I thought they were so cute!

B said...

I am totally with you on the four books at a time thing. I have so much trouble focusing on one book. even when the book is really good I am still impatient to read all the other books I want to read. The bond between us just keeps gettin stronger. can you feel it too?

Stephanie said...

i most certainly can and have for some time- you're true blue bitty.