02 November 2007

now i sleep when he sleeps

In the morning before work
my life seems to take a different shape everyday. ambrose can get around the little apartment now and get into some serious mischief. if he cant accomplish what he wants he gets very frustrated. i love this new stage so much i feel like my heart is going to burst and i fear this new stage so much i feel like my energy is going to deplete. he is so active and this is only the beginning... i felt him playing at my feet as i was emailing a friend today and when i looked down my bottom dresser drawer was open and ambrose was chuckling with glee and beating the drawer with his meaty fists. it was admittedly an awesome sight, but also one that seemed all too soon. what happened to my chubby lump of a baby?
Year of the ram

11 comments:

. said...

What!? Is he really getting around the apartment? He was just starting to pull himself around on Tuesday and now he can get around?! Crazy, kids are like mutants plants with incredible growth spurts.

Stephanie said...

tell me about it sista. no crawling, just scootin' around on the belly and tippy toes. he's a chubby wonder and just typing that makes me want to wake him up so i can pinch his cheeks. but i wont of course.

Ali said...

I ask myself that same question nearly everyday.

Melissa said...

Isn't it fun to watch em grow up? I love those pix they are so sweet. I could never post a pic of me sleeping with Kaiya, cause g's are the best pajamas. But maybe I should wear real ones more often to get some cute pictures like those.:)

Stephanie said...

yeah i agree- this was a rare morning where i was properly attired. hence the documentation! :)

Roeckers said...

Isn't it fun to watch them grow. It happens all too fast! With mobility comes a whole slew of new adventures.

Luisa said...

that pic is absolutely precious! I can't tell you how much your pics get me excited about having a baby boy...

Ashley said...

So cute and fat. I am so excited for Christmas and it is still so far away.

Emily said...

Yes, say goodbye to stationary Ambrose. P.S. I wish I had a photographer hanging from my ceiling and capturing my every move like a reality TV show. Where do I find one? So much talent, I must say I have been enjoying the photog skills. He could start a stock photo website.

Lisah said...

I love the adorable picture. You are so lucky that you have a husband who takes such awesome pictures for you to remember Ambrose's first year from. It goes by so fast and next thing you know you are crying as you drive away from the first day of Kindergarten. :(

Natalie said...

Those are the two sweetest pictures ever! We are just getting closer and closer to CHristmas.