02 March 2012

Reporting from our hide-out...

Ambrose's lips are looking and (I think) feeling much better today, but we decided to keep him home from preschool one more day. To fill the time the last three days at home we have: made a fort, watched lots of movies, ate soft snacks and meals, watched lots of shows, read stories, played Angry Birds, played Uno over and over and over, watched a lot of Nick Jr and PBS Kids and Disney, crafted a little bit and wrote some letters, did I mention we've been watching some TV/Netflix?, I did enforce the "educational" movies a little bit more than usual, oh and last but not least Ambrose has fashioned yet another cardboard laptop and used the last three days to catch-up on some work from home:



1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the cardboard laptop. Reminds me so much of Zac when he was little. Look forward to a complete game system, controllers, games, etc. out of paper in the future.