01 November 2006

Happy Halloween










We had a great night last night. Thomas' band played at this bar/club on the roof of Dave and Busters so we all got dressed up and headed out for a night of friends and music. I dressed as a pirate and Thomas dressed as the cover of Upstanding Youth's second CD. It was an easy costume for him since we was the person on the cover of their second CD and it looked like this lovely shot I took to try and recapture the cover:

It got a little smoky during the show as tons and tons of people started arriving. I just tried to be a responsible pregnant lady and move to more open areas when I saw someone smoking by me. I guess the show was sponsored and advertised by a local radio station- so the word got out and people definitely showed up. I had a bunch of fun, but was ready to drive back to our side of the island and crawl into bed after it was over.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You look cute in your costume and it is uncanny how much Thomas looked like that album cover.

Anonymous said...

You looked like a regular Jack Sparrow (is that Johnny Depp's character on Pirates?) My goodness you are a growing girl! Cute, cute, cute.