30 January 2007

And later that day:


We had lunch and boy oh boy was it tasty- we were two hungry pregnant beasts!


Then we went to a very ethnic hair extension/beauty parlor/nail boutique/sweat shop type place and got really excellent pedicures- probably the best I've ever had actually. Check out the sweet photos on the outside!


Proof of good work and Kristen got those brightly colored slippers for free since she wore shoes there.


To finish off the day I watched some awesome Asian local people square dancing while Kristen got a drink at a store near by. It was a great day!

7 comments:

melissa said...

Hey, this makes we want to move to Hawaii. Plus, how cool is it that your stroller is cool? I'm so impressed. Is the baby emporium hiring?

melissa said...

sorry, another comment. i wish i could have seen the asian square dance. it seems like it would cheer anyone up, no matter what kind of day they had. (not that i particularly need cheering up.)

Anonymous said...

Actually- I did see a sign at The Baby Emporium stating that they were in fact hiring! :) Also, the square dancing did make my day- even though it was already a good day. My friend Echo, however, was not having a great day and when she saw the square dancers it made her smile and giggle a little- so I think you are correct.

love always- Stephanie

melissa said...

Do you think they'll email me an application?

I'm glad Echo was cheered by the cheery square dance. Also, I'm glad you have a friend named Echo, because I DO TOO. All signs point to soul mates.

Anonymous said...

dv====================================================================cvx bn

diana palmer said...

i dont think seeing asians square dance would cheer up an asian who wasn't squaredancing -- i think it would make him or her think, "shoot, i need to practice my squaredancing..."

Stephanie said...

Myra is the smartest baby ever. I think she may be the youngest young woman to comment ever.