06 April 2007

It seems like it has been a while

I've had a few people scold me for not posting more - so here are some photos by popular demand! They are of the visit of my mom, dad, and sister Ashley and the rest of the crew. We are doing good. Sometimes I feel like an awkward teenage mom or something, but I think (hope) I am getting more knowledgeable as the days go by. Ambrose is really sweet and patient with me and if he does want something... man, I know it! His extra week in the womb must have really helped develop those lungs. He has a cry you would have to hear to believe. Anyway, here are a couple entries of photos- enjoy!


Thomas put this together with the help of his brand new and super cool, neat, fancy camera. It highlights the love and the tiredness I am experiencing.

I love the baby- oh yeah, and this is like the only day in the last three weeks that I have both showered and gotten ready (i.e.: blow drying hair, make-up...etc.) so we had to document it of course.

2 comments:

boo face mcjones said...

not gonna lie, i thought you have looked fabulous in all of the pics. you must have that new motherly glow, or something...
hooray for new pics! keep them coming!

Natalie said...

You look great Steph! What a sweetie boy.