30 June 2007

a whale of a tale

Heyall:

Really nothing exciting to report except for the fact that Ambrose rolled onto his side and sorta to his stomach from his back a couple of days ago. Also, he has discovered his feet and is in love. He also loves this duck toy pictured below. Oh yeah, and he is the love of our lives.

Thomas is in job search mode, full speed ahead. He is teaching deacons tomorrow and helping me with Sunbeams before his lesson.

I have started reading Middlemarch with my band of pals and I got a BUNCH of work done this week, which means we can start getting a good paycheck again after all that vacationing.

And that's it. For now.

With his friend

With his friend

Soft Face

5 comments:

kimball said...

I taught Ambrose to roll over when he was here in California.

Ashley said...

I think he just likes California..maybe you should come back!

Stephanie said...

that would be fun!

star said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
star said...

Okay, sorry I messed up on my comment!

I said...

I am glad you got your book. Yeah for you and making money! That is always a great thing!