14 November 2007

oh project runway.

so worth the wait so far. it's the same old (range of characters, craziness, challenges, tim gunnisms, and diva queens) but so very new. ah... love it.

one of my favorite dresses:

but the designer is not necessarily a fav. i mean, look at him. we wouldn't be friends. we just wouldn't ok.


i LOVE these three designers so far, but not necessarily everything about their designs from the first challenge.





and i'll admit it. i want to see a little more crazy. that is probably why bravo told the judges not to kick this fruit fly off. she's one to watch. at least for another episode or two.


well, no more lonely wednesday nights sitting quietly in the dark while amby sleeps and thomas plays musician with his band friends. i mean, yeah, i will still be sitting quietly in the dark while amby sleeps, but i will be whisked away in my own little designer heaven with my crazy little designer friends. (yeah, thomas' friends are actual friends he interacts with and mine are on tv- but let's not argue over minor/insignificant details) i really couldn't be more pleased.

15 comments:

Natalie said...

I missed it!! But we are no longer going to have that channel or a DVR so I guess it is better that I didn't even get started. I have been pleasantly surprised at the amount of good shows there are to watch this fall.

Unknown said...

I couldn't be more pleased either! Yeah for Project Runway and Bravo! While I watched last night, I actually found myself sitting on the edge of my seat because I was SO excited. Love you and hope you and the family are great!

~Danielle Radon

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh- DANIELLE RADON! what a treat! :) good to hear from you!

melissa said...

man, do you know if these episodes are online? i'm going to have to binge and watch them all over christmas at my mom's house if they aren't. you're a lucky duck.

The Dillinghams said...

Yay!! I am so excited for the new season, too! And I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has to have "tv friends". Cale is gone a lot, and who else am I supposed to hang out with?!

boo face mcjones said...

i actually watched it twice last night because they played it back-to-back, and i couldn't fall asleep (most likely from the project runway excitement residue...)!
i share your love for the black and white dress with the aqua trim (not the designer) as well as the black girl (the model-cum-designer) with the super cute hair.
i could really see the fruit fly go. she kind of drives me crazy, and her dress was HIDEOUS. not to mention she proceeded to immediately drag her expensive fabric through the grass in order to "imbue it with a natural element." barf.

Ali said...

Your enthusiasm makes me so sad that I don't have Bravo. I've seen Heidi Klum promoting her show... oh, the depression. I really like her accent :)

Anonymous said...

i miss you i miss you i miss you!

. said...

Oh come now, I know you would have had a much better time watching the show whilst holding hands with me and Mike as the judges "aufed" that Simone character.

Stephanie said...

this is true, so true bille friend

oh, and becca- yes, i watched it twice as well. good to know we are both still able to watch things over and over (about a boy. what a girl wants. i'll stop.)

kimball said...

I am glad we have three tvs in the house.

karly angela zobrist said...

i was so upset! I really like simone a lot. even if she couldnt sew...

Stephanie said...

i know- i really liked her too. i was sad- her dress could have been kind of neat- i was with her at first but yeah, she needs to be able to sew so much better if she is going to compete with all these serious designers. i feel your pain karly girl.

B said...

I haven't watched it yet. it is patiently sitting on my DVR. I had to wait for my sister to get home so we could watch together. this post was the perfect little teaser for it.

Emily said...

I'm so jealous. I LOVE ProjR. We don't get that channel right now... maybe next time they have a marathon.