31 January 2011

Ready for another craft night?

Wednesday February 9th @ 7:30PM I'll be sewing my little heart out and I'd be happy to have you along.

I might be making some pillows. They'll be more masculine than these because I'm out numbered around here, but aren't these sweet?

Of course, if I were you I'd make this:

... if you had someone in your house around teeth-losing age. I don't yet.

Yum...

Our best girl Martha has got lots of these ideas if you need inspiration...

or you can just come as you are and admire other people's projects.

I forgot to take pictures of the awesome projects people worked on last month and it's a crying shame because Meg had these awesome monkey heads she glued on gloves... see I just need a picture. You would be like, WOW! Monkey heads on gloves! I get it!

I'll have Thomas venture out of our room for as long as he can manage to take some pictures this time. Ok Thomas? Ok thanks.

See you next week! If you come! Ok society sisters?! Ok thanks.

4 comments:

ashley said...

fun!
the 9th just so happens to be luke's birthday so sadly i can't come :( next month...

echo said...

i will see if i can arrange it.

Matti said...

horray! I can make it for once. I won't be out of town, have frinds from out of town, or be sleeping on my couch. So, count me in!

liko said...

i so can't come and that really really SUCKS!!!!