30 June 2011

That does it.

If we stay here in this messy house we will all die.
I'm waiting for my new theme songs to burn to a disc. It needs to come too.
It's so good.
I'm gonna go eat one of my favorite lunches and hit up a thrift store or three.

I'm taking the sidekicks.
Of course.


Maybe magic fairies will come clean my house while I am gone.
Maybe I'll figure out a new name for my line since my favorite one is taken by someone who doesn't even have a shop.
Maybe you'd like to dress like a mermaid too?
Maybe I'll magically get better after I eat some good food.
Maybe we'll find what we are looking for.

Maybe I'll get feeling like myself again.

Maybe we should have left already.

BYE!

2 comments:

echo said...

lets do some thrifting this weekend. i have been feeling the urge and since marc is leaving for 3 weeks i can make him feel bad and he will watch the kids.

sheila said...

I'm eager to see the coming of all this across-the-sea-mermaid-nautical-sea-foam-green-.. notions.