Inspired by Elsie of A Beautiful Mess, here is my 27 before 28 list... and I turn 28 in 6.5 months so I better get with it!
1. Create my dream ENG201 course for Winter
2. Open Across the Sea Shop!
3. Be completely comfortable in a swim suit
4. Establish a bedtime for myself and keep it
5. Add to our family or be on that path before my birthday... I've been practicing my baby tending skills with my friend's babies a lot lately and I'm fairly confident that I could do this again, well at least before I turn 30. Yep, we'll shoot for that.
6. New family photos
7. Learn to play the banjo
8. Date night twice a month with my Thomas
9. Temple twice a month
10. Print a year from my blog to keep as our family history
11. Finish the Book of Mormon
12. Visit another island
13. Bare my testimony in Sacrament Meeting
14. Mail a letter every week to a loved one
15. Go to dinner with my in-laws
16. Organize an inspiring creative space
17. Sew 10 things for my home/family
18. Create a piece of art for my home
19. Sew 5 things for my wardrobe
20. Make fun home videos of the kids
21. Write something to submit for publication
22. Collaborate with K on a kids book
23. Eat things that make me feel good
24. Read Daughters in My Kingdom
25. Collaborate with S on our Etsy shops
26. Continue to help my family stay out of debt
27. Read to, play with, and love my kids more and more everyday!
I'll report here when I make progress. Will I get it all done? No. But it will be an amazing half a year working on living all these dreams!