darcie sanders is cool. and she tagged me. and i dont generally enjoy tags, but i enjoy her. if we occupied the same town, i think i would be her musical fan and hope some of that natural talent rubbed off on me. emily patterson is also naturally musical and crafty and she also tagged me so i will comply with her requests as well. emily's involves photos though, so i will do it when we get back in a few days.
here is darcies- you can find her link on the side of the blog under" sanders family.
6 random facts about myself:
1. i start out every day on a diet. then i see a brownie or a piece of cake and change my mind.
2. my legs itch all the time.
3. i planned to get pregnant this summer... the summer came and is about to leave and i havent gotten around to it... i guess i dont feel ready. so i told myself "in the fall perhaps..." but as that time arrives, i find myself thinking, "what better new year resolution than embarking on another journey into motherhood??" my child is active and crazy, making it hard to phathom having another one. he is also funny and charming and adorable, making it hard to phathom dividing my attention and having another best friend to share the love with...
4. if there were a trader joes in hawaii my family would only eat varieis of hummus, drink sparkling blueberry juice, and dessert on soy dream and organic truffles... good thing tamuras keeps us gritty and processed.
5. despite having a blog full of me, me , ME! it is surprisingly hard to think of six random facts about myself.
6. i like having ambrose as an excuse to watch PBS kids all day long, go trick-or-treating, get into every other holliday with child-like gusto, leave sunday school to roam the halls, and get out of many-a awkward social gatehring, boring event, and undesirable task.
POW! did it:) i dont think i'll tag anyone else for fear of rejection, but i will say- write soemthin' interesting about yourself if you feel so inclined. blogs are like People magazine, everyone's just dying to know!