first off, today i am thankful for matti for making thomas potatoes after i ate all the potatoes i made for dinner... i was queasy and it felt like the right thing to do.
now on to my giveaway!! you know how crafty people give away things on their blog? or people who have a food blog or something of that nature? well, i just have a regular family blog and i am doing my first giveaway anyway! here's how it usually works elsewhere.
i tell you what the giveaway is
you comment on this post if you want it
i put all the names of the people who commented in a hat or a bag
someone neutral chooses a name at random
that person wins the giveaway
awesome. you got the rules down?
here's the prize: i am giving away ambrose.
no, seriously, take him.
but wait, there is a catch. you only get him under these conditions and since they happen frequently lately, there is a good chance he will be all yours in no time (or at least next sunday)!
1. it must be a sunday, during the time we are in church, from the hours of 10am- 1pm
2. he must be feeling slightly tired, very headstrong, and easily distracted by things you dont want him noticing or getting into
3. he must arch his back when you try to pry him off the row in front of you or away from the big fat swimming pool (drinking fountain) in the hallway (oh yeah, you have to get soaked while doing this)
4. he must eat all of the millions of snacks you brought and the snacks of all those around you after begging for them like a homeless man who hasnt eaten in weeks
5. he must cry so loudly in nursery that you hear him all the way down in the sunday school room and continue to cry at random (and for no reason) on and off while you are sitting with him in nursery until you stomp out with him under your arm
if, on the other hand, he is happy and cooperative we'll be needing him back.
soooo.... any takers??....... anyone? ..... leave a comment if you want to be in the drawing.... giveaways are so exciting and fun.