09 February 2009

adelaide: turnin' two at the zoo

Watching the Monkeys
birthday girl and her dad
"Over there!"
two guys hanging out with the chimps
The Momma
a pregnant hippo searching for her young
Little Break
a curious animal searching for his mama
Flamingo Spot
the two creatures reunite by the pink (but really they were orange) flamingos
Bronze
making friends

it was a fun day- thanks to the allreds for inviting us!
for some more ridiculously cute pictures of all of the kids (hand holding, folding arms, being awesome...etc.) check out echo's blog these kids are so entertaining to be around.

8 comments:

echo said...

love your photos. love all your comments. love that you posted a link. love your face.

ashley said...

fun! i love that elephant there.

you look soooo cute with that little belly!

.Ang. said...

I really love all these photos!

And you are so cute with the baby belly accessory!-Truly

I also love your playlist.


Your blog is just inspiring!

liko said...

okay, your hippo comment totally got me laughing (and hard!) but it couldn't be further from the truth. i have been so depressed because i am feeling so fat and sick and you and echo are just two really cute preggos who glow. the zoo looks like it was a hit! i am sad we missed it.

diana palmer said...

please send me the digital file of the beautiful pregnant hippo. i want to put it on my wall.

Rach said...

I love the hippo searching for her young!! you are so funny. I love it.

lizzie said...

Hippo, eh? I'm thinking lemur . . . or maybe gazelle. Yeah. Gazelle.

Brady and Rachel said...

You crack me up ..."pregnant hippo", that is SO HOW I FEEL at the moment. You look much better than a hippo though, at least you get to wear clothing right? Seriously, you are a very cute pregnant teenager.