18 July 2009

help me out!

so, i know, i know, i havent posted on oliofolio in a while. and i have a dang good reason! well, two of them actually:


my kids keep me hoppin! and so you would be right to wonder WHY on earth i would sign on as a contributor to another blog. but this one i can handle right now because it takes little time away from the demands of motherhood, and in fact, helps me out in that department. it is a food blog called fine meal woman that my good buddy starlyn started and asked me to be a part of.

and i need your help! go here to see how you can lend a hand and it will end up benefiting you when all is said and done, because, well, just go there and you'll see!

3 comments:

darcie said...

asher! you are as cute as your big bro in your own unique way.

liko said...

i'd like to benefit, but as for recipes to freeze, i need more help than you!!! i don't do that at all, but it would be awesome to implement that idea in our household!!

ashley said...

great idea, cool blog! i will do some thinking and get back to you!