14 April 2010

get ready to be inspired

Remember my ridiculously talented BFF Diana?

You know, of Yan Photography?

Well, she's putting on a workshop, wait no, HEARTSHOP they are calling it, with none other than thee Becky Earl! What an amazing, powerful duo!

The minute I heard about it I clickity clicked all over that link to see if they would be doing it while we are on the mainland this summer and alas, they are not. It's June 4th and 5th (come on ladies, wanna push it back a month and a half later??)

Oh and the schedule is so AMAZING! A campfire? Really guys? That's enough to make me want to look for flights.

Fly me out Yan and Becky! I'll model a shoot for you. It can be, like, a learning experience for your attendees: how to shoot someone awkward, and let's face it, not really photogenic. Whaddaya say? Anyone? Bueller?

Anyway, browse around the workshop site if you live anywhere near Utah and I think you'll get as excited as me and lucky you- you live in driving distance if you are anywhere on the mainland.

Here's some of their recent work:
YAN-





I had to stop myself- I could have picked like every photo from her blog she's so dang good. AH!
and we can't forget Becky Earl-





Is anyone freaking inspired yet?

I also love how it is a workshop about getting back to the art that you love and making it shine. It just seems like two days packed with brilliance and positivity. I so want to be there and I am not even a photographer!

Please attend this heartshop and then call me and tell me all about it. I'll be jealous, but happy. :)

1 comment:

sheila said...

can you add one more learning experience for attendees??... like me too.

I really love her photography. I must say I found her from your links.
maybe she can come here for a special shooting??

oh, and AWESOME news about your 'new' night job! That's really so good for yoU!