14 May 2013

Never a dull moment!

I haven't posted regular, everyday pictures on here in a long time. I was looking through photos on our computer today to find something for church when I noticed a few adventures that happened all within a few weeks of each other. It made me smile at how thrilling it makes our lives seem when sometimes I worry that we spend too much time getting "stuff" done. Truth is- there is always something wildly entertaining going on and always something fun to do when it comes to these boys. I may not always be patient or soft-spoken as we struggle to get homework and housework done in between the exciting adventures, but we get the "to-dos" done quickly and then we skateboard, or make something, or explore our way right on to the fun!




















































2 comments:

Thomas said...

<3 LOVE <3

echo said...

i approve of this post. it makes me happy.