07 July 2008

weekend hangover

fourth: food, beach, another beach, fireworks, making a lot of food, eating a lot of food, hosting
rest of the weekend: anna, zane, nathan, taylor, kathleen, megan and ambrose took me to opal thai food truck in haleiwa and sunset beach in another effort to prolong my birthday. wow. thanks y'all!, uy show, more food, supervision, megan wanted haleiwa eats and bought me more thai food (fine, fine, twist my arm), movie watching, running, some serious play with ambrose and car rides.


MONDAY MORNING: tired, back from a run, planning my day with work, the cousin, the boy, the zit on my face, the sting in my eyes, the resolve to not humor anyone anymore (dont humor me either- deal?) and the goal to be a little healthier and run a little further.

Mixwit


this is the song of the week to run by and live by. we saw them play live at the house of blues in anaheim when i was 2 months pregnant. met them, great guys, in love with them, instant favorites.

7 comments:

stef j. said...

love Amby's hair in the top one!

diana palmer said...

i wont ever humor you, promise.

i like the corpse-esque photo of thomas and amby

good job running every day. that takes commitment.

friend fun late birthaday celebrations are so super. is this thai place new?

Stephanie said...

thanks stef!

the thai truck could be new- not sure- but it was new to me! it was really good.

Melissa said...

wow you inspire to start running more regularly again. i kinda fell off the bandwagon.

Stephanie said...

i fall off all the time... and then i have to start walking and work my way up to running again but i love it anyway.

. said...

I love Thai opal, the guy who works there is really nice. We went one time and I did not know what to get an so he asked what I liked and made me something off the menu, and it was delicious!

p.s. you are just getting more and more slender, and more and more brown. How do you do it? :)

Stephanie said...

bille my heart- he did the same thing for megan! he is awesome.


as for the slender and brown... i wish :) but i guess any of that could be attributed to jogging in the hot hawaiian sun.