11 January 2009
i really like: getting that "ah ha!" moment
sometimes being a mom is like being nancy drew, or any of her female counterparts. you have to put all the clues together.
1. ambrose is being really really whiny and annoying (like, more than usual that is)...hmmmmmm......
2. ambrose isn't napping..... and has a mysteriously runny nose with no other cold symptoms......
3. ambrose found an old baby bottle and chewed the rubbery top part like a puppy with a new shiny chew toy
4. ambrose cries more easily and something really seems to be bothering him.....
5. i have tried EVERYTHING and nothing seems to be right.... what IS WRONG???
is it obvious to anyone else yet?
6. ambrose screeched in my ear which seemed to distract him from complaining but then had to promptly bite me... what's going on with ... his ... mouth??!!
we felt back there and sure enough, the beginnings of some two year old molars can be felt. give that boy some motrin or something.