10 March 2009

cate blanchett


i feel a little lame blogging about a celebrity, but i really like cate blanchett.
it seems like i have seen her in so many good things... has she ever just made a fool out of herself? anyway, if im ever gonna blog about a celebrity i think she would be a good one. so many great films:








and you know those cool vanity fair spreads we all love so much- she's been in a couple of them:




she's a mom, she's timeless, she's classy, she's not all in your face and obnoxious, she's doesnt play typical/tired female roles, she has great style. i like her.

5 comments:

sheila said...

you're right. she is good. I loved her especially in 'the curious case..'
very classy indeed.

Alli said...

Amen. She was even good in Bandits.

meg fee said...

as a young aspiring actress there is no one I'd rather be like. (well I'd be like Kate Winslet too, but Cate especially--you should see her on stage, divine!!)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Love her.

Carrie said...

I like her too! I've yet to see benjamin button but I'm excited to. I like her style so very much.

And I agree with Meg too--- Kate Winslet is another very cool celeb.