You don't have to wonder what exactly the boys are up to when you are away at work...
All you have to do is browse lightroom late at night when you can't sleep.
Ughh, these pictures make me sad because all these stay-at-home Mama moments that I love are happening while I'm getting eye rolls and sighs as I beg college freshman to care about syntax in essays at work. In heels that hurt my feet.
1. I think the beginning of the semester always feels this way.
2. If it doesn't get fun soon I'm for sure not sacrificing time with my kids for it next semester.
3. I need to find some cute work shoes that don't make me limp to my car after standing for two classes straight.
4. I do, however, LOVE the hugs and kisses I get right as I get home. I'm all about being smothered by two precious little boys and frankly no one's voice sounds cuter than Ambrose's when I've had almost 3 whole hours away from him.
5. I don't know how to be away from my kids any longer- if feels like I'm missing a limb or like I'm pretending to be something I'm not.
6. I think this is what we call transition, but I don't want to get used to being away from them. I don't want them to get used to being without me.
7. Enough. This is late night babble. I love my kids and usually this little part-time gig. We'll see...