it's always good to look around and figure out ways to be a little better. no one will ever be perfect, but we are supposed to try and be our best self right? anyway, i enjoyed coming up with some resolutions yesterday and i thought i would put them up here since i have been inspired by some resolutions many of you have shared.
in 2009 i am going to:
* put more nutritious and natural food into my body and little, to no processed foods (i'm being realistic here, i think everyone should have a treat once in a while!)
* stretch and get my blood circulating by moving my body everyday - involve ambrose in this and have fun with it!
* reach beyond myself: learn to sew, and cook/bake things i've been too scared to attempt
* look beyond myself: serve others continually (i have some fun plans for this one already and i'm pretty excited to get started!)
* make time for the things that are most important:
-finish reading the second half of the BOM
-dedicate my days (and energy, attention, and patience) to ambrose
-dedicate nap time to myself
-dedicate evenings to quailty time with thomas
chose to not be offended
keep trying my best
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! 2009 is looking good so far.